Monday, July 20, 2009

The coolest place on the planet

Hi all,

Before I call it a night; I've had folks ask "where can I find ABC item?" I have learned the answer from my trip to Tokyo and that answer is Mandrake!!! If you are looking for that rare, one-of-a-kind vinal kit or that toy from the 60s. This is THE place!!!

I'll go into more detail later about my first and only trip here. Let me just say, I'm glad I didn't go back as I would have drained my savings account, maxed out my credit cards and wouldn't have room for all of what I wanted to by!!!

A copy of the Roswell Alien. They have it.

Astroboy comic from the 60s. They have it.

Ultraman, UltraSeven, etc toys from when the shows were released. They have it.

You like Kamin Rider? They have it. (In fact, Kamin Rider was all over the place in Tokyo.)

Before you ask my again, "Where can I find ABC item?" check out Mandrake. Trust me on this one.

BTW, anyone know how to fit a vinyl toy together? I have a Godzilla from 2002 and a Gamera from 1999 I'm struggling with.

Thanks,

TohoMonster

2 comments:

Toho Monster said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.