Monday, March 12, 2007

Godzilla in 3D coming this summer


It took a while but I think I have enough to go on here. Looks like Godzilla 3D in IMAX format will be released in the USA in September.

I started here at Monster Zero looking for details on this movie. The juicy bits are that the final battle takes place in Los Vegas and that the movie isn't financed by Toho, but by a group of investors.

After some lame investigation on my part I went to IMDB and found Godzilla vs Deathla with a release date of September 12, 2007.

This movie is being directed by the same genius who directed Godzilla vs the Smog Monster. You know, the movie where Godzilla flies. Deathla is suppose to be a retread of Smog Monster. The effects are by the same team who brought us Final Wars. These details are from Monster Zero.

2 comments:

Ken Hulsey said...

Actually the Godzilla 3-D project is slated to be released in 2008. I posted the information at my site Monster Island News - http://monstermovieblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/kerner-productions-takes-over-godzilla.html

Great site. Always good to get in contact with another G-Fan

Toho Monster said...

Thanks much for the reply. I should update my blog one day soon with this info. Currently I"m up to my eyeballs in other stuff.

Thanks